ZIPSTOP ZIP LINE BRAKE
HEAD RUSH TECHNOLOGIES
Get the most advanced and reliable brake for your zip lines with the zipSTOP Zip Line Brake. zipSTOP uses Head Rush’s patented magnetic braking technology to comfortably slow zip line riders. The zip line brake then automatically resets for the next rider. The end results are happy customers, higher throughput, and an increase in your bottom line.
There are two models of our zip line brake: the zipSTOP and the zipSTOP IR. The “IR” stands for internal reduction and is a streamlined version that allows for a greater range of arrival speeds. Choose between the zipSTOP and zipSTOP IR based on the speed at which riders arrive at the end platform and the setup of your zip line.
- Capacity: 15-150 kg (33-330 lbs)
- Device Weight: 19.75kg (44 lbs)
- Webbing Length: 12.5 meters (41 ft)
- Mounting Configurations: 1:1, 2:1 and Pivot Mount
- Rated Arrival Speed: 0-36 km/h (0-22 mph) = 1:1 reduction ratio
0-60 km/h (0-37 mph) = 2:1 reduction ratio
- Webbing Specs: Width: 20.8 mm (0.82 in)
Thickness: 2.5 mm (0.1 in)
Minimum Breaking Strength: 15.6 kN (3,507 lbs
- Webbing Material: Nylon/Spectra