⟨ Back to products
The more you buy, the less you pay
The PROGRESS progression lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents. The connectors are held in the correct position for ease of clipping.
- Double lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents:
– long arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp
– short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protects against abrasion
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Weight: 150 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 354, EAC
- Short arm length: 30 cm
- Long arm length: 65 cm