PROGRESS ADJUST LANYARD
The more you buy, the less you pay
Double adjustable progression lanyard
PROGRESS ADJUST is a double adjustable progression lanyard that enables continuous connection for all types of progression (rope ascent, movement along a lifeline…). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length of the adjustable arm can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connectors are held in the correct position for ease of clipping.
- Adjustable double lanyard that provides a continuous connection in all types of progression:
– rope ascent: fixed arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp, adjustable arm to adjust lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
– moving along a lifeline: fixed arm and adjustable arm of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy manipulation:
- Very quick and precise length adjustment of the adjustable arm thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
– facilitated clipping due to connectors held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Weight: 245 g
- Lengths: - fixed arm: 65 cm - adjustable arm: up to 95 cm
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyester, Dyneema, elastomer