The more you buy, the less you pay
Fall arrest harness
The NEWTON fall arrest harness is comfortable for work and easy to use. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Comfortable throughout the work day: anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- Easy to use:
– color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
– sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
– shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
– fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
– equipment loops and slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch allows easy organization of work tools
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1050 g||1080 g|
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel