HEAD RUSH TECHNOLOGIES
The LightSpeed Impact Zip Line Trolley was designed specifically for zip lines and is engineered with impact braking in mind. It’s the most versatile trolley because it can be used on small and large diameter lines, and it comes with multiple accessory options to create the best rider experience and higher throughput.
A key feature of the Impact Trolley is its versatility. We realized our customers had many different requirements in a zip line trolley, so we designed ours with maximum flexibility. There are four basic configurations available (shown below) and the Impact Trolley can also be used in a dual line zip line setup.
- Rated Working Capacity: 15 to 150 kg (33 to 330 lbs)
- Maximum Operating Speed: 120 kph (75 mph)
- Working Temperatures: Minimum -40°C/-40°F, Maximum 80°C/176°F
- Dimensions: (for Single Trolley without handle): 180mm long x 115mm high x 33mm wide (7 in long x 4.5 in high x 1.3 in wide)
- Device Weight: (for Single Trolley without handle): 550 grams (19.4 ounces)
- Cable Compatibility: Fits 9.5mm – 19mm (3/8 in – 3/4 in) diameter cable